Wireguard causes system to hang

Erik Jerde erik at jerde.org
Sun Aug 25 21:17:28 CEST 2019

HI Jason, thanks for the info, I’ve been troubleshooting this same problem on my WireGuard VM which has made it a bit trickier.  The info you posted cleared things up right quick for me.  Do you happen to know what microcode version fixes this issue?  I’m on 0x1000065 per /proc/cpuinfo but I can’t find any info on if that’s the “fixed” version or not.  I’m running latest FW for my motherboard which is dated 8/7/19 (ASRock Rack X470D4U).

Thanks!