Keep-alive does not keep the connection alive

Hendrik Friedel hendrik at friedels.name
Wed Aug 28 08:25:15 CEST 2019

Hello,

that seems not to be the intended behaviour:
If I understand correctly, the current behaviour is:

At tunnel start the IP is resolved
This IP is used for ever, namingly for re-connects.

The probably intended behaviour would be:

At tunnel start and at any re-connect the IP is resolved.

Do you agree that this behaviour should be changed?
Apart from that: Can you suggest an automatable workaround?

Regards,
Hendrik