[ANNOUNCE] WireGuard merged to net-next, on its way to Linux 5.6

Jason A. Donenfeld Jason at zx2c4.com
Mon Dec 9 11:12:23 CET 2019

Hey everyone,

I'm happy to announce that WireGuard has been merged into Dave
Miller's net-next tree. That means when Linus Torvalds opens up his
tree for Linux 5.6, Dave will send a pull request to Linus, and
WireGuard will wind up in Linux 5.6.

This is big news and very exciting.

Thanks to all the developers, contributors, users, advisers, and
mailing list interlocutors who have helped to make this happen.

In the coming hours and days I'll be sending followups on next steps.