WireGuard Multiple Tunnels/Interfaces Windows

Matthew matthew at mrelectricalandautomation.co.nz
Tue Dec 3 03:11:02 CET 2019

Hi There,

I need the ability to create multiple tunnels/interfaces. If I try to
start another tunnel the current tunnel disconnects. The reason I need
separate tunnels is the devices I used on my gateways are fixed port
numbers. I can't do port forwarding since the programming software of
the devices doesn't support changing ports (It's fixed at 102) so my
plan is to use NETMAP on the gateways todo 1:1 NAT and map the entire
network. I would use Linux, but my software won't run on Linux. If I was
to have separate tunnels I could just map the whole /24 network and gain
full access to any device on the gateway local network. Here is a
diagram showing what I need to achieve.

Thanks,

Matthew

--

*Matthew Reed*

Director | Electrician and Automation Engineer
*MR Electrical and Automation*
Mobile: 021 585358
Email: matthew at mrea.co.nz <mailto:matthew at mrea.co.nz>
Website: mrea.co.nz <http://www.mrea.co.nz>