Getting some troubles when setting up the VPN

Franck MESSAOUDI frank.messaoudi at gmail.com
Tue Dec 17 16:14:27 CET 2019

Dear members,

I am using the wireguard to create VPN in order to access my VMs in
openstack.
The thing is that I am getting some troubles when I chage the network or
the access point.
Indeed, I have two wifi networks and one via ethernet. the VPN is working
only for one wifi access network, for the two others it does not work. I do
not understand why this behaviour? is it due the routing tables?

You will be very kind if some of you could reply with an answer.

In advance, thank you.

Best regards,

Franck