Subject: WireGuard for macOS

Jason A. Donenfeld Jason at zx2c4.com
Sun Feb 17 02:57:56 CET 2019

On Sun, Feb 17, 2019 at 2:36 AM Vincent <vincent at mercier.uno> wrote:
> Thank you Jason for the Mac version.
> Can we mac users get also a previous OS version support?
> 10.13.

We'll happily consider patches that polyfill 10.14+ APIs such as
Network.IPAddress, Network.NWPathMonitor, and
AppKit.NSApplication.effectiveAppearance, especially if you can do it
in a minimally intrusive self-contained way. IPAddress should be
trivial. effectiveAppearance you can just ifdef out. NWPathMonitor
you'll need to reimplement probably using an AF_ROUTE socket as
backend, or perhaps you'll find a better API. It shouldn't be overly
onerous to do. If you need help implementing it, don't hesitate to
ping me on IRC and I can help steer you in the right direction.