BUG: unable to handle kernel NULL pointer dereference at .. (linux 3.13)

Anatoli me at anatoli.ws
Sun Feb 17 04:00:01 CET 2019

Hi Jason,

 > Are you able to reproduce in a fresh environment?

I haven't tried a fresh environment as it is rather outdated, I have one
server that runs OpenVPN now and I'd like to migrate it to WG, but I
can't update the OS to a newer version at this moment. What I could do
is to upgrade the kernel to 4.4 with Ubuntu HWE.

I'm attaching the loaded driver with this mail (I checked with modinfo
it's the right file as there are different wireguard.ko files on the
system).

Regards,
Anatoli