Issues in Wireguard

mbrocato at alemacorp.com mbrocato at alemacorp.com
Tue Jan 22 03:46:11 CET 2019

Hello,

As I'm used to use github and here is quite different I'm guessing this is
the way to report issues.

I'm in China using a Samsung s9 SM-9600/DS Root (magisk) with the latest
version of wireguard at the moment running on Algo deployment in Digital
Ocean; never had problems before with any other phone but with the latest
installation wireguard keep crashing. Find attached the log from the app, I
have tested the same version in a Samsung S5 and a Huawei P20 lite and no
issues there.

Mario