RFC: wg syncpeers wg0 wireguard.conf

Marc Fawzi marc.fawzi at gmail.com
Wed Jun 12 02:25:54 CEST 2019

<<
I'm very much in favour of this (updating `setconf` to use this new
syncronisation approach), if anything it feels more logical and is how I
initially (wrongly) assumed `setconf` behaved when starting out with
WireGuard a while back.

+1 ... it's better to keep the same command if its definition can be
expanded (fewer things to remember and less mental clutter)

p.s. does this overlap with similar planned in wg-dynamic?