Wireguard andoird and Fire TV

Samuel Holland samuel at sholland.org
Wed May 22 06:27:26 CEST 2019

Jason,

On 5/21/19 8:58 AM, Jason A. Donenfeld wrote:
> Looks like you added that in dc7363845b3edacc5bac7be85eb7fc63790e97af.
> Remember why?

Yes (after some digging). It's due to the fact that ListView's
OnItemClickListener won't fire if you have a focusable view (like a checkbox or
a switch) in your list item. That's no longer an issue since moving to
RecyclerView, since we add the listeners to each list item ourselves. To be
sure, I tested without blocksDescendants, and I couldn't notice any difference
on a touchscreen device.

> Jason
Cheers,
Samuel