Netfilter redirect does not work with wireguard

Nico Schottelius nico.schottelius at ungleich.ch
Fri Nov 8 16:29:31 CET 2019

Hello,

there are actually no replies at all, which is why I *assumed* that the
packets do not actually arrive at the wireguard code.

How does wireguard integrate into the kernel / netfilter flow? Or in
other words, how is the expected behaviour of something like what I am
trying to do?

Best,

Nico

p.s.: I was also thinking about needing SNAT, but I don't see any
replies generated at the moment.