wireguard-android broken after update to Android 10

Cory Fields lists at coryfields.com
Thu Sep 5 07:11:28 CEST 2019

Today I updated my Pixel 3 to Android 10 and my wireguard vpn is no longer
functional. Everything appears to be working fine, just no connections.
It's a very straightforward ipv4 setup with a Debian host on the other side.

It seems maybe I'm not alone:
https://old.reddit.com/r/WireGuard/comments/bnx4yy/wireguard_tunnel_broken_on_android_q_beta/

Might there be some non-obvious new security setting that needs to be
turned off (or granted) after the update?

I'm afraid I don't have much other useful information to provide here, but
I can send a log file from the android client off-list if it would be
helpful.

Regards,
Cory Fields