Routing between multiple wg interfaces

Michael B. Williams Michael.Williams at glexia.com
Thu Sep 12 22:35:23 CEST 2019

I'm a bit confused about your configuration files - could you better
organize them and present including the underlying host they are on? From
the question, it's unclear as to whether there are multiple WireGuard
servers or a single server. I see you reference pinging 192.168.1.0/24 but
I do not see any configurations showing that CIDR.

You may need a masquerade or SNAT for your WireGuard (wg0/wg1) interface.
Otherwise, the forwarded packets will be from an invalid range/host and
discarded depending on the exact configuration.

I.e. if your traffic is coming into the server from client -> wg1 but
leaving (forwarding) to wg0 then you'll need a masquerade on wg0  iptables
-t nat -A POSTROUTING -o wg0 -j MASQUERADE

------------------------------

*Michael B. Williams*
Glexia, Inc. - An IT Company
USA Direct: +1 978 477 6797
USA Toll Free: +1 800 675 0297 x101
AUS Direct: +61 3 8594 2265
AUS Toll Free: +61 1800 931 724 x101
Fax: +1.815-301-5570
Michael.Williams at glexia.com
https://www.glexia.com/
https://www.glexia.com.au/

*Legal Notice:*
The information in this electronic mail message is the sender's
confidential business and may be legally privileged. It is intended solely
for the addressee(s). Access to this internet electronic mail message by
anyone else is unauthorized. If you are not the intended recipient, any
disclosure, copying, distribution or any action taken or omitted to be
taken in reliance on it is prohibited and may be unlawful.