Adding 2FA to WireGuard

Rene 'Renne' Bartsch, B.Sc. Informatics ml at bartschnet.de
Sun Sep 15 18:46:37 CEST 2019

Hi Rèmi,

I suggested to use use FIDO2/CTAP2 hardware tokens about a week ago.
For in-band signaling I suggest to use OrchidV2 addresses derived from
the public key (https://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/pdfrfc/rfc7343.txt.pdf).
That way any peer can calculate the addresses of the other peers from
their public keys without the need of a lookup table.

Regards,
Renne