Centos 7.6 wg-quick not working properly

Eddie stunnel at attglobal.net
Tue Sep 24 17:29:03 CEST 2019

I'll just repeat verbatim the response I got from Silvan (thank you)
when I reported the same issue previously:

The main problem is that the current standard kernel of CentOS simple
does not support the handling of "suppress_prefixlength".
Iproute2 supports it since it does not return any error while adding so
it had to be the kernel causing problems.
In essence Red Hats official answer was "It isn't a bug, RHEL7 simple
does not support it".
If you sill want to fix your problem just upgrade your kernel to
long-term or mainline.

Cheers.