Build fail on OpenBSD 6.5 amd64

Janne Johansson icepic.dz at gmail.com
Wed Sep 25 07:47:55 CEST 2019

Den tis 24 sep. 2019 kl 11:00 skrev Ulrich Kalloch <ulli at noc23.de>:

> Hello @ all
> if you have installed firmware remove it if possible.

The install Process check that /usr/include/machine is empty.
> then check that the directory /usr/include/machine is empty.

If not clean it.

I think this part is way off and probably all the way into "bad advice".

Cleaning /usr/include/machine is wrong, and fw_update seems completely
unrelated to either the contents of the C includes or building WG.

You didn't have the compiler installed which what was causing your issues
with building wg and I think that's it, nothing more.