Multihoming?

Jason A. Donenfeld Jason at zx2c4.com
Sun Apr 5 09:38:17 CEST 2020

On Sat, Apr 4, 2020 at 4:45 PM Alex Besogonov <alex.besogonov at gmail.com> wrote:
> By true multihoming I mean possibility of using multiple connections at the same time, preferably with configurable rates for them on both sides.

Both connections at the same time, configurable rates... seems a bit
out of scope for an encrypted tunnel, doesn't it?

Rather, set up two tunnels, and then bond them or run some other
aggregation protocol over it. Several years ago I was aggregating
several different internet connections using MPTCP over various pipes.
Things worked extraordinarily well.