Potential bug in Android app - Create from scratch flow

Dana White danabw at hotmail.com
Sun Apr 5 17:58:26 CEST 2020

I’ve spent two days trying to connect from Android (Galaxy S10) to EdgeRouter 12 w/WireGuard app.

I was creating the tunnel in the app manually via the Create from scratch flow. Could not get it to connect.

No problems connecting from Win laptop w/the exact same config.

Finally (thanks to someone on #wireguard irc) I tried imported the exact same config into the app, and it worked immediately.

It looks like there may be a problem w/the manual entry process. At least that was my experience, repeatedly. App is current version, just installed for the first time two days ago.

Thanks.

Dana