Python Wrapper for wireguard-tools

Matt Layher mdlayher at gmail.com
Mon Aug 31 22:40:58 CEST 2020

Hi all,

Apologies for the delay! I meant to reply much sooner but lost track.

I would also encourage you to use the native interfaces as much as
possible, rather than binding to C or shelling out to wg(8). If you have
any questions about decisions I made in wgctrl-go, I'd be happy to share
my thoughts.

- Matt