how to forward/route/rule all traffic broadcast from an br0 to wg0

Jelle de Jong jelledejong at powercraft.nl
Fri Feb 7 17:49:56 CET 2020

Hello everybody,

br0 (with eth0 eth1 eth3)
wg0 (192.168.43.10/24)

dhcp-helper to forward broadcast to ip?

I am looking for way to use a wireguard tunnel to route all traffic
including dhcp broadcast from one network to an other network and create
a form of a network bridge.

I got an working wireguard client wg0 (192.168.43.10/24) that has a
linux bridge br0 on the same system, so br0 and wg0.

I can not add wg0 to the bridge because bridging is layer2.

How can I use either ip route, nftables, iptables, etc to route all
traffic on br0 to wg0.

I want to runnel an dhcp and pxe boot over the br0 to wg0.

Can someone share an example?

Kind regards,

Jelle de Jong