Windows Wireguard with Multiple Endpoints in Different Subnets

Ingo Naumann cyberurchin at gmail.com
Tue Feb 11 16:19:28 CET 2020

The config file stays the same. The configuration breaks when I define a
default gateway in my network settings (in order to have the Windows
machine connected to the Internet). From that moment on, the packages
destined to the other ethernet port (the one where the default gateway not
is) are showing up on the wrong port (I can see them with Wireshark). But
only the packages from Wireguard, if I do a simple ping, everything works
because the subnets are all still properly defined.