[ANNOUNCE] wireguard-linux-compat v1.0.20200712 released

Samu Voutilainen wireguard at smar.fi
Mon Jul 13 16:39:54 CEST 2020

Hi,

For SLE, 15.1 will be supported until 6 months after 15.2 release (so until
next January/February), with long term support probably going to at least year
2023. Personally, I plan to upgrade to 15.2 pretty soon after the release.

For distribution upgrades, “zypper dist-upgrade” is required, or for SLE,
”zypper migration”, i.e. it’s not part of the normal update flow. This might
be a problem in enterprise setups, but I doubt there is many who would have
unofficial Wireguard there.