Wireguard over VPN broken on windows

Christopher Ng facboy at gmail.com
Sun Jun 21 12:17:44 CEST 2020

I raised an issue on github which was closed, and issues seem to have
been disabled on github now so I can't respond there.

59e556f on wireguard-go breaks Wireguard working over OpenVPN on
windows.  It only ever worked in my private builds as there was no
public release of wireguard-windows that included  66ad537 (which
fixed a routing problem in wireguard-windows).  Now with
wireguard-windows 0.1.1 Wireguard over an OpenVPN tunnel no longer
works again.  I have triaged it with my own private builds of
wireguard-windows and 59e556f is where it starts breaking.