macOS Catalina failing https

Eiji Tanioka tanioka404 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 1 08:08:11 CET 2020

Hi,

I'm using wireguard on macOS Catalina 10.15.3 on MacBook Air 2013.
My environment is not vanilla( latest clean install is High Sierra ),
but I can access HTTPS sites over WireGuard VPN tunnel using Chrome,
Safari, curl.

My client config is very simple:
- [Interface] section have PrivateKey, ListenPort, Address, DNS, MTU.
- ListenPort is "51820", default value.
- [Peer] section have PublicKey, AllowedIPs, Endpoint, PersistentKeepalive.
- AllowedIPs is "0.0.0.0/0" only.
- Endpoint is "{Server's IP}:51820".
- PersistentKeepalive is "0".

> Requests to https enabled sites over the VPN no longer work,
When access to https site over VPN tunnel, what is happening?
Connection failed?

Thanks,