WireGuard for macOS (cmdline vs GUI)

Johnny Utahh mailman-wireguard.com at johnnyutahh.com
Sun Mar 22 04:49:31 CET 2020

I wrote:
> The macOS wireguard-tools command line does not seem to work
> concurrently with the GUI app

...because it's not supposed to. (sigh)  Simple updates to
https://www.wireguard.com/install/ along with a short note for macOS
`launchctl` (or similar gizmo for auto bootup) will help make things
more clear. Details:

https://www.reddit.com/r/WireGuard/comments/fmn93h/how_to_display_or_manage_macos_wireguard_status/fl5xscg/?context=8&depth=9

~J