Search Domain/DNS Suffix

Phillip McMahon phillip.mcmahon at gmail.com
Mon May 11 23:30:26 CEST 2020

Could be a little confusing as the wg site suggests if you install
wireguard-tools you'll get v1.0.20200510, which is not the case right
now.

Shouldn't the released stable package be referenced?

--
Use this contact page to send me encrypted messages and files

https://flowcrypt.com/me/phillipmcmahon

P.S. Drowning in email? Try SaneBox and take back control:
http://sanebox.com/t/old3m. I love it.