Shouldn't devices tethered to a device using Wireguard share the same IP?

Jose Marinez jedi_papi at yahoo.com
Fri May 22 01:20:59 CEST 2020

Thank you. I will try it out. Fingers crossed!!!

On Thursday, May 21, 2020, 10:29:12 AM EDT, Harsh Shandilya <me at msfjarvis.dev> wrote:

On May 21 2020, at 7:52 pm, Jose Marinez <jedi_papi at yahoo.com> wrote:

> Thank you so much Harsh. What's the best way to make my kernel
> available to you? Even if you could allow me to push to the repo I
> wouldn't know where to save it.

The repo is maintained on GitHub so you will have to fork the repository
and create a pull request with your changes, help.github.com has very
beginner friendly documentation if this is your first time around this.

The process for adding a kernel is a bit involved and the documentation
isn't quite fleshed out. You can check the steps out here[1] and an
example of adding a new device to the repository here[2].

1: https://github.com/WireGuard/android-wireguard-module-builder#adding-your-phones-kernel
2: https://github.com/WireGuard/android-wireguard-module-builder/pull/3/files