WireGuard over WireGuard

Mo Balaa buddybalaa at gmail.com
Sun May 31 21:34:26 CEST 2020

Hi All,

Reporting back on my progress after modify MTUs. Still seeing
significant intermittent stuck /hung connections on iOS in a
Wireguard over Wireguard tunnel (most apparent when using Twitter app for iOS)

Looking at getting Wireshark setup to do some debugging this afternoon
and would also appreciate any tips on how to go about figuring this
out.

Kind regards,

Mo