Using WireGuard on Windows as non-admin - proper solution?

Jason A. Donenfeld Jason at zx2c4.com
Sun Nov 29 21:59:00 CET 2020

On Sun, Nov 29, 2020 at 8:44 PM Phillip McMahon
<phillip.mcmahon at gmail.com> wrote:
> Won't drag this already long and confusing thread out. Not challenging
> the current implementation, just the notion that any other suggestion
> is a dead end and the topic is closed.

Alright. Well, if you do think of good reasons why NCO is not a good
match for unpriv'd WireGuard control, please let me know. The whole
basis of going that route is the apparent intuition that these two
types of things, network modification and tunnel up/down, are one and
the same. But if you have in mind a way where the analogy breaks down,
that'd be very interesting to learn and would potentially be grounds
for changing course.