wireguard on multi user windows ?

Henning Ryll henning.ryll at web.de
Mon Nov 30 12:59:31 CET 2020

Hello,

@Simon
please read careful and don't interpret ...
I never wrote that I'm using a company laptop. There are only desktop machines in my company.

And I know half a dozen people with the same problem.
They own small company's with only 2 to 5 employees. They are willing to allow homework, at least during covid-19.
But they did not have the money to buy additional hardware, or even a complete VPN solution.

So I see wireguard will be no solution for them in near future.

And OpenVPN is even no real solution, like Jason described...
But for the moment is's better then nothing. I can only hope that other users are not running any background services after a reboot.

Regards
Henning