lineageos 17.1after autostart on boot tunnel not functioning

Chris wireguard at spam-free.eu
Thu Oct 1 16:42:39 CEST 2020

In answer to my own conribution and to further clarify the problem:
The server address was given as a DNS Name rather than an ip number.
Replacing it with the ip number, it works.
This probably means that wireguard tries to contact the server before DNS is
functioning.
And this does not change!!
I never had this problem with openvpn.
Chris