[FR] How can I expose the wireguard tunnel as a socks5 proxy on the client?

Chris wireguard at spam-free.eu
Fri Oct 9 16:19:22 CEST 2020

Maybe I oversimplify your problem, but from what I read, your standard route
will be using the Iranian net.
And - I guess - it is only a limited numer of IP addresses, that you would like
to reach through the tunnel.

I don't know your OS, but simply adding ip routes pointing to the tunnel for the
desired destinations would do the job.

Chris