Best strategy for multiple point-to-point tunnels

Karol Babioch karol at babioch.de
Wed Apr 7 11:16:02 UTC 2021

Hi,

Am 06.04.21 um 22:28 schrieb Allen Chen:
> The process of update is bugging me a lot. Does a update break the 1-n
> connection? There should be a way to check the version compatibility.
> But I don't know how.

right now there are no incompabilities (AFAIK). Not sure how this will
be handled in the future. I guess only time will tell.

I was hoping that some (core) developer could share his thoughts on what
it could look like, but maybe its also too theoretical and can only be
answered, once there is an issue and we know what is affected, etc.

Best regards,
Karol Babioch