Wireguard not available for CentOS Stream

Bruno Wolff III bruno at wolff.to
Mon Jan 4 20:25:15 UTC 2021

On Mon, Jan 04, 2021 at 13:42:22 -0600,
  Joe Doss <joe at solidadmin.com> wrote:
>On 1/4/21 1:20 PM, Jack Craig wrote:
>> how is fedora looking? is it stable enough for a small home network?
>
>It's in the Fedora kernel and I use it daily. It works great and it is
>very stable.

Wireguard works fine in Fedora. I have two laptops that route everything
but dhcp to my home router (no matter what network they are on) via
a wireguard tunnel. My home router provides them with endpoints that have
static IP addresses. I also use it for my work desktop so that I can reach it
from home even though it is behind NAT.