Continued use of `wg-quick save` and SaveConfig=true?

Michael B. Williams Michael.Williams at glexia.com
Tue Jan 5 02:00:39 UTC 2021

I agree with this commentary and would second keeping the functionality.

________________________________

Michael B. Williams
Glexia, Inc. - An IT Company
USA Direct: +1 978 477 6797
USA Toll Free: +1 800 675 0297 x101
AUS Direct: +61 3 8594 2265
AUS Toll Free: +61 1800 931 724 x101
Fax: +1.815-301-5570
Michael.Williams at glexia.com
https://www.glexia.com/
https://www.glexia.com.au/

Legal Notice:
The information in this electronic mail message is the sender's
confidential business and may be legally privileged. It is intended
solely for the addressee(s). Access to this internet electronic mail
message by anyone else is unauthorized. If you are not the intended
or omitted to be taken in reliance on it is prohibited and may be
unlawful.

________________________________

Michael.Williams at glexia.com
https://www.glexia.com/
https://www.glexia.com.au/

Legal Notice:
The information in this electronic mail message is the sender's
confidential business and may be legally privileged. It is intended
solely for the addressee(s). Access to this internet electronic mail
message by anyone else is unauthorized. If you are not the intended
or omitted to be taken in reliance on it is prohibited and may be
unlawful.