Wireguard connections are lost after a few minutes

Philippe Camps philippe.camps at ies.univ-montp2.fr
Tue Jan 5 11:19:23 UTC 2021

Hi,

No I'm not sharing the private key with other machines
If I have an another machine, I use an another IP / Key ...

Today, I was able to investigate in my office. I connected my laptop to the same LAN than the wireguard server. It worked fine with the ethernet cable.
Then I tried to connect only with the WIFI. It worked perfectly.

Yesterday, I was at home with my provider and its box (ADSL + WIFI).
My connections were working very good with internet. I need to use Wireguard to connect to the LAN of my company and I get this issue.

Weird.

When my client was 0.1 release and less than 0.2, everything was OK. It looks like the problem has been happening since I updated my client version. But not sure about it.