Multiple Clients behind NAT

Posegga, Joachim jp at sec.uni-passau.de
Fri Jan 15 19:49:42 UTC 2021

Thanks for all who responded. The setup is hard to debug, since the clients behind NAT are on the other side of the globe and I am configuring and debugging via Layer 8 ;-).

Meanwhile I created the client configurations and configured the Mikrotik server from scratch again, it now provides a seperate wireguard interface for each client; each client now uses a different target port on the server. I have some doubts if this really addresses the source of the problem, and it is certainly not very elegant, but it does the trick for now. The Mikrotik implementation is still a beta, so you cannot expect a stable server.

Best,
	Joachim.