Android: more than one tunnel

Eric Light eric at ericlight.com
Wed Jul 14 22:09:36 UTC 2021

Hi Chris!

I don't have any experience with the Android implementation specifically... but most likely, your two tunnels have overlapping AllowedIPs ranges.  When this happens, bringing up the second interface will override the routing created by the first interface.

Most commonly, this happens when someone configures both interfaces with AllowedIPs = 0.0.0.0/0.  To fix this problem, make sure there's no overlap of AllowedIPs in your tunnel definitions.

I hope this helps  :)

(my apologies if the problem is something Android-specific that I don't know about)

A: http://five.sentenc.es