Android: more than one tunnel

Chris wireguard at spam-free.eu
Thu Jul 15 06:25:59 UTC 2021

Hi Eric,

thanks for you thoughts.
However, this is not the case. I have the same setup on many machines and
different OSes.
Apart from that: you can still have many tunnels running with overlapping
routeing ranges.
What will happen within the routeing tables for the routeing decision is a
different question.

On Android switching on one tunnel just switches off the other.

I fear, Simon's reply is correct:
"
There’s only one active service per user or profile. Starting a new service,
automatically stops an existing service.
"
So, unfortunately, that would be an unavoidable limitation of Android.

Chris