Wireguard active but no routing to the remote host

Frédéric Deghetto frederic.deghetto at free.fr
Tue Jun 8 19:11:06 UTC 2021

Hi,

I have two raspberry's at different locations with wireguard on it (installation carried out thanks to pivpn). If I use wireguard to be connected to the remote raspberry from my macbook or iPad, the connection if activated but I am still on my local network.
If I do the same with my android phone : I am on the network where the remote raspberry is.
On my MacBook/iPad, If I stop the wireless connection to my internet provider (which is the same than the one of the remote raspberry), and connect trough my phone by access point, then it works.

Any idea how I can troubleshoot this ?

Many thanks,
Frederic