Nested Wireguard tunnels not working on Android and Windows

i iordanov iiordanov at gmail.com
Mon Mar 1 06:07:42 UTC 2021

Hi Aaron, Frank,

Thanks for your replies. For some reason, gmail had decided Frank's
original reply was spam, I apologize for missing it. The first message
your message, yes you understanding is correct.

Yes, I have done packet capture and indeed, the setup works correctly
on Linux and Mac, whereas it does not work under Android and Windows.
What can I do to help diagnose, debug and/or resolve this issue?

Cheers and thanks!
iordan

--
The conscious mind has only one thread of execution.