Nested Wireguard tunnels not working on Android and Windows

i iordanov iiordanov at gmail.com
Mon Mar 1 20:09:03 UTC 2021

Hi Frank,

On Mon, Mar 1, 2021 at 9:42 AM Frank Carmickle <frank at carmickle.com> wrote:
> Maybe it's a bug and not a feature? It seems to me that you would have no way of setting the MTU on the inner tunnel.

That's true - other than inefficient packet fragmentation, is there
anything else that would be an issue?

> Is there a reason why you can't try multiple interfaces?

I cannot bring up more than a single interface on Android. I am not
sure about interface management on Windows with wg.exe, but
wireguard.exe certainly does not permit multiple interfaces to be
brought up.

Thanks!
iordan

--
The conscious mind has only one thread of execution.