Any possibility to run wireguard-go with android vpnservice?

KeXianbin(http://diyism.com) kexianbin at diyism.com
Wed Mar 10 00:31:27 UTC 2021

Thanks, but I knew android-gui, it used gomobile JNI,
What I'm trying to do is use the same control script (I've integrated
PHP into android)  to manage wireguard process cross multiple
platforms (for example: Android phone and armbian linux TV).
So in my case, command line wireguard accessibility is in first priority.

I saw that someone did it with
tun2socks(https://github.com/jackyflame/Yysk/blob/8ac2b21c1b11eba30205d92e8f96c6d80caaa1dd/app/src/main/java/im/socks/yysk/ssr/SsrTunnel.java#L286):

first Runtime.getRuntime().exec( ... tun2socks  --tunfd
vpnConn.getFd()  --sock-path /local/data/tmp/wg0.sock ...)
then System.sendFd(vpnConn.getFd(), "/local/data/tmp/wg0.sock");

So I'm trying to imitate it with wireguard-go arm64 binary, but I got
no progress

Thanks for your great work

Malcolm Ke