kp's and mem corruption?

Manojav Sridhar manojav at manojav.com
Mon May 3 15:27:18 UTC 2021

Jason,

Thanks for the follow up and bash to script to ensure help re-pro it.
I am guessing my constant restarting of the tunnels when testing the
pfSense based UI we are building triggered the scenario your bash
script creates.

I tried the bash script on both bare metal box and virtualbox pfsense
box. both ran for a few minutes okay. How long does it take to happen?
I am testing with the 0428 snapshot.

Manoj