mechanism for wintun updates

Clint Dovholuk clint at openziti.org
Mon May 10 11:21:27 UTC 2021

Hi,

I keep looking at the website for the latest wintun release - I see it's
up to 0.10.5 now (last time I had checked was 0.10.3). Is there some way
to provide some meta data/link to 'the latest' so that we can monitor
wintun for updates, try them out and take 'the latest'?

I don't care what the mechanism is, ideally it is something I could
automate but even an email to this list that a release was put out would
be better.

If something like this exists already I'd love to be educated about it -
if it's out there I've just not found it yet.

Thanks
-Clint