the format of the specified network name is invalid

am2 at rcsnetwork.com am2 at rcsnetwork.com
Tue Nov 2 18:06:55 UTC 2021

Ever since the last update to the windows client, I receive the
following error when trying to start a tunnel: "the format of the
specified network name is invalid" I can connect using the android
client and the windows client worked fine before the last update so
I'm pretty sure it has something to do with the windows client    Has
anyone else encountered this or know of a solution?  Wireguard is
basically unusable from this client at the moment.