Windows Log Output to Event Viewer or Text File

Frank Wayne frank.wayne at northwestern.edu
Fri Oct 15 13:25:21 UTC 2021

Jason,

Please understand that the questions, although real concerns, are rhetorical in the context of this discussion. I know the answers to them, but they are intended to serve as an example of why I consider the tail option only a partial solution. This is not to dissuade you from implementing it; it is merely a response to your incomprehension of "why it fails to meet" my expectations of convenience, etc.

Frank Wayne