Support for M1 MacBook Simulators

Igor Bozin igorbzin at gmail.com
Fri Oct 29 13:59:23 UTC 2021

Hello,

I am trying to build a project which contains a dependency on WireGuard through a Swift package.
The laptop I am running on (M1 MacBook) can't build the project, because libwg-go can't be compiled for the arm64 architecture for iPhone simulators.
I am aware that Network Extensions functionality doesn't work on simulators, but not making the binaries available for simulators makes it impossible to test other features of the App in any project that WireGuard is part of.
Are there any plans to support simulator architectures as well, or any other workarounds for this?

Best regards,

Igor