WireGuard Configurations Gone After iOS 15 Upgrade

Anatoli me at anatoli.ws
Wed Sep 22 04:04:16 UTC 2021

Hi All,

Same here.

After recreating the tunnel from scratch and activating it, the tunnel is
established, the server sees the handshake, but the iPhone doesn't have any
connectivity, can't connect to anywhere while the tunnel is activated.

After turning it off, internet starts working again.

I guess the problems is not just the configs not being re-imported.

Regards,
Anatoli