WireGuard Configurations Gone After iOS 15 Upgrade

Jason A. Donenfeld Jason at zx2c4.com
Wed Sep 22 05:17:16 UTC 2021

This is now fixed with https://w-g.pw/l/dteZ

> 1. Something goes wrong with the keychain from 14->15 and the app
> loses authorization.

This I still have no idea about, as I can't reproduce the issue. It
would be useful to know if it's transient, and so the fix to (2) above
basically handles the issue by not blowing away the VPN profile. If
somebody's got a reliable reproduction rig and can build this in
xcode, I'd be interested in feedback here on what's in the master
branch.